viruses

Virus & Spyware

Virus & Spyware
Perspectives on PC security, including antivirus, anti-spyware and firewall solutions.

viruses

This question is not answered

Hi i have a laptop from dell its inspiron 1750 and my antivirus detected 1 trojans and 4 riskware and when i scan reaches 76% and bloks all can no do anything .I want to now haw can remove this threats from my laptop thanks Daniela.

All Replies
  • You really didn't give us much information on which to work.   In any event:

One-on-one Malware Analysis/Removal is no longer done at the Dell Forums.  

Please follow the directions at spywarehammer.com/.../index.php to register and post the requested logs at spywarehammer.com ; there are expert helpers there who can "walk you through" procedures to analyze your system, and clean-up the infection.   All help provided there is FREE.   If you decide to go for help there, please wait for a response, and do NOT attempt to run any other scans/removers on your own --- do exactly what they instruct you to do, no more, no less.

Good luck!

Free Internet Security - WOT Web of Trust       Use OpenDNS       MalwareBytes Anti-Malware

Windows 7 Pro SP1 (64-bit), avast! v2014 Free, MBAM Pro, Windows Firewall, OpenDNS Family Shield, SpywareBlaster, MVPS HOSTS file, EMET+MBAE, MCShield, WinPatrol PLUS, SAS (on-demand scanner), Zemana AntiLogger Free, IE11 & Firefox (both using WOT [set to BLOCK]; KeyScrambler for IE), CryptoPrevent, Secunia PSI.

[I believe computer-users who sandbox (Sandboxie) are acting prudently.]

• Personally My time is worth more to me than most.  I usually go out and buy a new drive.

Then install the OS from scratch.  Then install antivirus.  Then use an Apricorn Drive wire to recover my data from the old drive.  Once done I then wipe the old drive and clone the good drive to it.

Report Unresolved Customer Service Issues here:

Dell - Unresolved Customer Service Issues

I do not work for Dell. I too am a user.

The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating.

• Hi daniela popescu,

At this point I think the easiest thing for you to do is to follow ky331's suggestion to have someone help you for free using some scans. If more work is needed such as SpeedStep suggested, your helper at SpwareHammer will let you know.  If you post at SpywareHammer, please use your same username as here so I can let them know you are on the way. That way, someone can assist you as soon as possible.

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security
    Social Media and Community Professional
    SpywareHammer

I am not a Microsoft or a Dell employee. I am a volunteer.