Dell System Detect automatically detects system information in order to provide a customized support experience.

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

Dell System Detect automatically detects system information in order to provide a customized support experience.

This question is not answered

On the website when trying to use the tools there to get the drivers i need for my new dell... after removing windows 8 and fresh instilll of win 7 every thing working great after i had to do the drivers by guess work.. becuase why u ask..... yuppers dell website tools not working... i even called in lets not go there on ow long it took me to gte to the right place.... even than its wasnt the right place n my dell is new other wise there been no remote help.. that didnt help..... the man on the other end says yup its the site cuase its doing it to my pc as well .. not automatically detects system information ...so there no way to know what drivers im to be using ...other than guess work!!! form the list off 33 driver for the dell 7720 se 17r whhat fun ..... he did how ever tell me he would let some one know its not working..... not any place have i found to get help with web page support ........... any time theres a need becuase web site is down or not working right... theres no other place to go beside the phone.... on phone all u get is (for a small fee we can fix ur troubes) wait! wait! i dont have any troubles the website dose !!!!...how can i get the info i need...........

if any one knows any thing about how to get info about the dell website tools not working like the Dell System Detect and could put me in touch with some to be able to get the drivers i need it be helful ty

HENRY HANK KIMBERLY CHALMERS THE 3RD

All Replies
  • Hi Henry,

I regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share the version of Windows 7 installed and the system Service Tag #. Please provide me the Service Tag and the name as it appears on the account via private message (click my username and then click Start Conversation) so I may access your records and can assist you further.

Keep me posted with the information. I will be glad to assist further.

Thanks & Regards
    Amogh G
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USAIndia. For helpful Dell Support Videos, you may click Here

• I dont know which driver to download and install, My laptop screen did not have full screen display also the icons are very big. Please advise asap my service ta is <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>

• Hello,
    Ive reinstalled my system,but I cant find the dell system software
    compatible with my laptop vostro 2521, dell system detect is the new dss?
    and i must install the dss before drivers,or just before the software.

Thank u!