How do I obtain Adobe Acrobat X serial no. to reinstall software from Dell Downloads?

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

How do I obtain Adobe Acrobat X serial no. to reinstall software from Dell Downloads?

This question has suggested answer(s)

Following recent installation of a SSD in my 2011 XPS 8300 I had to reinstall software inc. Adobe Acrobat X which was originally pre-loaded. I found My Dell Downloads without much problem but without a serial no. I can't complete the installation of Acrobat. There was no disk or paperwork with the serial no. I have the invoice showing its presence (bundled with MS Office) but no serial no. I would welcome assistance. Thanks

All Replies
  • Hi MScottland,

The Serial Number is mentioned on a card shipped in the original packaging of the system. Please look inside the box. If you have not received the documentation, please share the Service Tag of your system in a private message.

I will look into the records and see what best can be done.

Thanks and regards,
    GauravS
    #iworkfordell

• Hi Gaurav Sh,

I sent you the Service Tag details in a private message about 2 weeks ago. Haven't heard anything back. Please advise. Thanks

• Hi MScottland,

I am posting on the behalf of  as he is out of office. I have sent you a private message. 

Thanks and Regards,
    Vikram M
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell’s products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to 
    http://dell.to/YBlak6

• I am having the same issue. I spoke with customer service on the phone and they said they can't help me. How is it my fault that the serial number was not provided on the the envelope containing the disc?