Accu Weather Gadget for Dell Laptops

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

Accu Weather Gadget for Dell Laptops

This question has suggested answer(s)

Hello,

If you people have noticed Dell has started giving an Accu weather gadget for the weather in all the new Dell Laptops, is there a way we can get them as they are amazing and give you the weather forecast , 5 day forecast , the time and date as well.

All help is appreciated

All Replies
  • utkarsh_311

Hello,

If you people have noticed Dell has started giving an Accu weather gadget for the weather in all the new Dell Laptops, is there a way we can get them as they are amazing and give you the weather forecast , 5 day forecast , the time and date as well.

All help is appreciated

I use the htchome widget, and it's good.

If my answer Was helpful?  Please let me know by clicking on the 'Did this answer your question' and clicking on the Yes button.  Thanks.

• There are several accuweather desktop gadgets available at the Microsoft gadget gallery  http://gallery.live.com/results.aspx?bt=1&pl=1&ds=2&la=en&tier=0&st=5&p=1&c=38

I use the WeatherMan gadget  http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail.aspx?li=c0213389-74b3-40c9-b5e3-6301de4bc52f&bt=1&pl=1

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Home Built PC with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770 CPU,  Windows 7 64 bit Home/Win 8.1.  SSD drive.  Sonar X3c 64 bit Recordng Software.

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

• the accuweather gadget is included with dellstage and can be accessed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\AccuWeather

• I have the dell stage and it did not come with it, is there any other way i can get it ?? Also can you please post a screen shot of the widget if you have it

• here is screen cap update to latest version of dell stage or contact dell

• here is another screen cap showing path and file 

• support.us.dell.com/.../download.aspx

That is link to the Dell Stage software, once installed, go to All Programs>Dell Stage> Weather and it will put the weather gadget on your desktop. I just installed this on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with no problems - it also installs the Dell Stage software but you can set that to not autostart :)

• I have a problem with that gadget I have to restore my system and I lost the gadget. What can I do?

• hi...

im looking for this widget since i re-installed my system.. but even i installing dell stage this widget has not been installed... could u upload that to any webserver to try it, or even so, upload your installation of dell stage for us???

Thank u very much! =)

• I got this gadget and just submitted that to a http server... if someone wants to download... help yourself and feel free to to spread anywhere... just download... extract to any folder and thats it!!! =)

www.fileserve.com/.../7GmDsd7

Cheers!!!

• i have the xps 15z and this widget came with my laptop....the clock is an hour faster and i dont know how to change it do you know how?

• BB-Redd

i have the xps 15z and this widget came with my laptop....the clock is an hour faster and i dont know how to change it do you know how?

roll your mouse over the program... then you will see an engine... and "configurations"... just insert your zip code and thats it!!! =)

• Just got a new Dell and love this gadget...how to you get it to auto-start ? mine will not.. TKS

• I rolled over it but it doesn't say anythig like that....it just has a settings menu but it has nothing to change the clock...i tried that but the clock is still an hour fast though

• mate...

roll over your mouse and you will see an arrow.... then click on configurations... just like you can see on this screen

then you will see a screen like this one...

in this second one ... this red box means - auto start with windows.... just click it and thats ok!!! =)

Cheers =)