Link to download Dell Datasafe Online

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

Link to download Dell Datasafe Online

This question is not answered

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to download Dell Datasafe Online to reinstall it on my computer.

But the link https://www.delldatasafe.com/downloads/DellDataSafeOnline.exe seems doesn't work.

Any ideas ?

Thank you,

Olivier

All Replies
  • Try this:

http://dslbdownload.ddsupdate1.com/dsl_reinstall_download.html

Let me know if this helps you.

Jeff

XPS 8100 i7-860(8MB Cache, 2.8GHz), 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM @ 1333MHz, 750GB SATA 3.0GB/s 16MB Cache, nVidia GeForce GTS2401GB GDDR3, Dell ST2310 Full HD Widescreen Monitor, AverMedia G2 Combo hybrid TV Tuner, dual 16x DVD+/- RW dbl layer, Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD, Running Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit. 

If your question is answered here on the forums; PLEASE post back! It may help another user.              

• Thank you for your answer but i'm trying to download Datasafe Online and not Local Backup version.

Anyway, the link works again :)

See you,

Olivier

• I am supposed to have the Dell DataSafe Online Backup with my new Studio desktop but I haven't been able to log into it.  I can't even create an online account so I can log in.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Anyone having the same problems?  Dell Support keeps telling me the server is down.  They are NO help at all!

Thanks!

• Well, if the server is down....I don't have a clue what suggestions would be helpful. Maybe: Wait for the server to come back up?????

Jeff Beer

XPS 8100 i7-860(8MB Cache, 2.8GHz), 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM @ 1333MHz, 750GB SATA 3.0GB/s 16MB Cache, nVidia GeForce GTS2401GB GDDR3, Dell ST2310 Full HD Widescreen Monitor, AverMedia G2 Combo hybrid TV Tuner, dual 16x DVD+/- RW dbl layer, Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD, Running Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit. 

If your question is answered here on the forums; PLEASE post back! It may help another user.              

• Well, I thought the same thing, but it's been like this for days!  I don't think the server would be down that long.  At the web site there is a place to sign in, place for I forgot password, but no place to create a new account.  That just seems kind of silly to me.

• I agree! Welcome to Dellville.

Jeff Beer

• Okay....... What is your issue? The DataSafe Software is downloadable if it came on your system or you pay for it.

Jeff  Beer

• Eaxctly the same problem.  This is a completely useless program and Dell support are absolutely useless.  Just wasted £5 on 5GB of back-up space and it's impossible even to access the thing.  Use another program!