How do I install Dell Webcam Central on WIndows 7 32 bit?

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

How do I install Dell Webcam Central on WIndows 7 32 bit?

This question is not answered

I am running Windows 7 32 bit on a Dell Studio 1537 with Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8400 @ 2.26Ghz and 3 GB RAM.  Can anyone offer any assistance?  

All Replies
  • I installed the software from the CD that came with my Studio 1537 and it works great. I did not upgrade from vista but I did a clean install of windows 7 32 bit Ultimate. The only problem I had was with the drivers Windows 7 installed for the finger print reader, the digitalpersona software would not recognize the driver. I had to go to device manager and uninstall the driver then install the vista driver and the software would install. Then I updated the driver in device manager.

• Hi, Have a look at this support journal HERE, you can get your drivers HERE. Having said that, Dell do no do Win 7 drivers for your system, but your vista drivers should do?.

If my answer Was helpful?  Please let me know by clicking on the 'Did this answer your question' and clicking on the Yes button.  Thanks.

• I'm having the same problem on my Latitude E6400. When I upgraded from Vista to Win7 (64 bit) I lost the Webcam Central software. I have tried to use support to find the download, but I keep getting routed to "My Dell Downloads" which does not work.