Roxio Creator Premier Error: RoxWizardLauncher Module has stopped Working & Proxy Manager has Stopped Working

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

Roxio Creator Premier Error: RoxWizardLauncher Module has stopped Working & Proxy Manager has Stopped Working

This question is not answered

After succesfully working fine for a few Months My Roxio has decided to drive me nutsAngry  I created a couple videos and was going to create another and now i'm getting the errors:

Proxy Manager has stopped Working

and

RoxWizardLauncher Module has stopped workig

I've tried removing and reloding Roxio, I've researched Roxio Web site to no resolve

I;ve tried restoring Windows back a couple weeks, I'm an MCSE and searched TechNet and all of Microsoft to no resolve.

I still get the same thing  Any suggestions would be nice!Smile

All Replies
  • Roxio has, or least had, a forum.  That might be the best place to try to resolve the problem. 

Roxio used to have a utility to completely uninstall Roxio and that is another option.  I used to use Roxio and sometime when it would mess up I could use the utility to uninstall, restart  the PC and then do a fresh install and it would take care of the problems.

The other suggestion, although not a fix for your Roxio problem  is to do what I did, dump Roxio and their buggy software (all versions from 3 to 9) and go to Nero.  No more problems with Nero.

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Home Built PC with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770 CPU,  Windows 7 64 bit Home/Win 8.1.  SSD drive.  Sonar X3c 64 bit Recordng Software.

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.