Roxio Creator Premier Error: RoxWizardLauncher Module has stopped Working & Proxy Manager has Stopped Working - Productivity Software Forum - Software & Operating Systems - Dell Community

Roxio Creator Premier Error: RoxWizardLauncher Module has stopped Working & Proxy Manager has Stopped Working

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

Roxio Creator Premier Error: RoxWizardLauncher Module has stopped Working & Proxy Manager has Stopped Working

This question is not answered

After succesfully working fine for a few Months My Roxio has decided to drive me nutsAngry  I created a couple videos and was going to create another and now i'm getting the errors:

Proxy Manager has stopped Working

and

RoxWizardLauncher Module has stopped workig

I've tried removing and reloding Roxio, I've researched Roxio Web site to no resolve

I;ve tried restoring Windows back a couple weeks, I'm an MCSE and searched TechNet and all of Microsoft to no resolve.

I still get the same thing  Any suggestions would be nice!Smile

All Replies
  • Roxio has, or least had, a forum.  That might be the best place to try to resolve the problem. 

Roxio used to have a utility to completely uninstall Roxio and that is another option.  I used to use Roxio and sometime when it would mess up I could use the utility to uninstall, restart  the PC and then do a fresh install and it would take care of the problems.

The other suggestion, although not a fix for your Roxio problem  is to do what I did, dump Roxio and their buggy software (all versions from 3 to 9) and go to Nero.  No more problems with Nero.

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Home Built PC with ASRock Z77 Professional, i7 3770 CPU,  Windows 10 64 bit Pro. SSD drive.  Sonar Platinum Recordng Software.

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.