How to recover a Dell Inspiron One 2330 from a usd or DVD when original recovery media did not work? - Microsoft OS Forum - Software & Operating Systems - Dell Community

How to recover a Dell Inspiron One 2330 from a usd or DVD when original recovery media did not work?

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

How to recover a Dell Inspiron One 2330 from a usd or DVD when original recovery media did not work?

This question is not answered

Hello,

I am trying to recover a Dell Inspiron One 2330 computer. I tried to do it from a recovery DVD but it failed.

Now I am trying to do it from a BIOS download from the Dell support web page but the file was not recognized from the USB drive.

Can someone help me with more precise steps to get the BIOS or Windows 8 operating system recognized from the USB drive?

I will answer any question I get to clarify the situation if needed.

Desperate thanks in advance for the help.

All Replies
  • Hi czamudioy,

Thank you for writing to the Dell Community Forum.

Please refer to this link http://dell.to/1JsMeJg, to download the Dell Recovery & Restore to a USB drive. Enter the service tag of the system and if it is still in warranty you would be able to download the Dell Recovery & Restore file.

If you still got issues, request you to please provide us with the screenshot of the error message you get.

Kindly get back if there are any further queries.

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address.

DELL-Infant R
    Social Media Support
    #IWork4Dell
    Dell Support Videos 
    Drivers and Downloads