format

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

format

This question has suggested answer(s)

Well, as my subject says so, i accidentaly formatted my dell inspiron 14n and all of the drivers softwares and all the things that the laptop brought from the fabric where lost so IM DESPERATELY looking for all those drivers especially  the camera driver, i love my laptop but im lost without my drivers, SO PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

All Replies
  • This is for Ubuntu or Windows?

Philip Yip

Windows Reinstallation Guide and Related Wikies See here for other wikies such as Customising and Using Windows 8.1, Dell Wireless Cards and Unofficial Drivers.

• windows

• Please follow my guide below, A Clean Install of Windows it will tell you everything you need, where to get drivers and where to get the other software from Dell Downloads, more importantly it will take you through the manual installation and formatting step by step. P.S. you posted in the Linux OS forum so I will move this to the Microsoft OS forum.

Philip Yip

Windows Reinstallation Guide and Related Wikies See here for other wikies such as Customising and Using Windows 8.1, Dell Wireless Cards and Unofficial Drivers.