Dell Stage Download Link?

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

Dell Stage Download Link?

• Hi, I bought my Dell N5110 from Middle East and it did not have OS pre-installed. I wrote in another forum discussion about my state. I guess I wanted to ask is Dell Stage only for America as I cannot ask technical services nor have the site scan my computer as it says service tag not supported (Win 7 Prof 64 bit - IE9 32 bit - during scan all firewall and Antivirus Norton stopped.) and the site says only USA and some phone number for local help but right now I am in another country ( laptop was gift to me)

Can someone from DELL please post the dell stage link to me in private mail ( if it is illegal STOP). I can send service tag by private mail.

Thanks.

• aviator365,

Using Internet Explorer, go to My Dell Downloads :: Login use the email address and password you use here. Click on add system. Dell stage should be there and can be downloaded.

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• Well I get an answer from Dell India finally. It seems that my pc didn't come with OS so Dell downloads does not work, hence no Dell stage for me. After having my Service Tag, I have to explain I have no OS when its clearly given in the product description of my laptop that it comes with no OS (online warranty and info on laptop shows it for me). Sadly Poor service and this should have been given in the FAQ online. Could have saved people a lot of time. 1st time customer and last time.Embarrassed

• Dear Dell,

When I click on register system it again reload and the page is same.......plz help me i have dell stage before i sent it to dell company they changed my hard disk  Now i dont have my dell stage plzz help. 

• Dear Dell,

When I click on register system it again reload and the page is same.......plz help me i have dell stage before i sent it to dell company they changed my hard disk  Now i dont have my dell stage plzz help. 

Plzz help me plzzzz

• usman shaid,

Using Internet Explorer, go to My Dell Downloads :: Login Use the same email address and password you used here. Click on register system.

If the system does not register after 5 minutes, then Contact Dell Technical Support

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• please post the dell stage link to me in private mail

• pls sand dell stage download link

• I've been unable to access Dell My Downloads for various reasons. It appears they still have bugs on their website.

You might find downloads for Dell stage by using your favorite search engine to search for any of the following:

Dell Downloads R291066

Download Finger Tapps Stage Framework

FYI, Dell Stage Software is referred to as the Stage Framework on Dell's website.

•  I have the same problem i purchase Dell N5110 from saudi arabia. When try to register my system. It start "  Exmaining you system" is running for more then 1 hour. I am using internet Explorer 9. Kindly help me. I need to download Dell Stage SW.

TARIQ

• Here ya go. http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/04/DriverDetails?driverId=R291066

• www.dell.com/.../DriverDetails

• PLEASE HELP ME SIR FOR REINSTAL DELL VIDEO STAGE,PHOTO STAGE.BECAUSE FROM DELL WEB SITE IT CAN BE DOWNLOAD MIN 3 TIMES..PLEASE SIR GIVE ME ME DOWNLOAD LINK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

• this happend to me when i was using google chrome , just use internet explorer and it will work

• Please i need Dell Stage.