Re-install MS Office Home and Student 2010

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

Re-install MS Office Home and Student 2010

This question is not answered

Just bought an desktop.  How do I reinstall MS Office Home and Student 2010 that I purchased thru Dell?

Dan

All Replies
  • If you purchased this with a different PC, you should have received the Office install disc along with the Product Key.  However it would be an "OEM" version and OEM versions are only legally licensed for the PC it was first installed on. 

If this is a new PC you just bought and also purchased the software, again you should have recieved the disc and product key.  If not, contact Dell immediately to get it as you only have the first 30 days to request any missing software. 

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Home Built PC with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770 CPU,  Windows 7 64 bit Home/Win 8.1.  SSD drive.  Sonar X3c 64 bit Recordng Software.

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

• Ok, thanks for the information.

• Dell no longer sends the office disk with a new computer. It's all on the reinstall/recovery partition and possibly on the owner's Dell Software Download page. When ordering a new computer it says Office disk will not be supplied. This is on the ordering page:

Microsoft Office 2010 gives you powerful new tools to express your ideas, solve problems and connect with people.

Microsoft Office does not come with a recovery disk