DELL WEB GATEWAY HAS STOPPED WORKING

Software & Operating Systems

Software & Operating Systems
Microsoft, Linux, Productivity software, discussion

DELL WEB GATEWAY HAS STOPPED WORKING

This question is not answered

Message does not cause any problems except it lives in the center of my monitor. Message goes away when I click close program, but comes back as soon as I open anything up. Message does not have any effect on anything. I want to never see it again. Any ideas will be very welcome. BTW I have MS Home Vista  32bit

All Replies
  • Mine does the very same thing! Don't know what to do about it.

• Mine just started doing this after having to reinstall the drivers.  My guess is that a former uninstall did not completely uninstall and we need to crawl through the registry after uninstaling and delete DELL keys

• Folks - Jeff Here

I purchased a Wireless Dell V305 a few months ago. I am running it as Wireless and everytime the V305 loses it's Wireless connection,

I get the Dell Web Gateway Has Stopped Working failure. I suspect if it were connected hard-wire to a network, it would do the same.

I cannot test that scenario, but if you have/had a Dell printer, regardless of your computer manufacturer that's an easy solution.

If that is not your scenario, see if you can uninstall the Dell Web Gateway via normal add/remove programs function in the Control panel.

If not, please respond to me or another Dell Forum Tech.

Jeff 

• These posts are a little dated...I am having the same issue (message pop up) and I was wondering if a fix was ever found...?

Thanks