I just upgraded my OMSA on my PowerVault NX3100 server then i found out the raid controller firmware is needed an upgrade. How do i upgrade the firmware? my firmware is 12.10.1.0001.
Here is the link. It contains information on how to update as well - http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/555/GetDriver/InitiateSingleFileDownload?fileId=3000715483&driverId=K1HVJ&isInstallAvailable=True&isKCSArticleTobeShown=False&categoryId=SF&returnUrl=%2Fsupport%2Fdrivers%2Fus%2Fen%2F555%2FDriverDetails%2FProduct%2Fpoweredge-r710%3FdriverId%3DK1HVJ%26fileId%3D3000715483&isUSDownload=true
Let us know if this worked.
hi Mondeep, the link is not working anymore. sorry for the late reply.
Try this:- http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/555/DriverDetails?driverId=C3X7D
Let us know how it goes.
Manfred WDell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
Get Support on Twitter @DellCaresPro
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobiledevice! (iOS, Android, Windows)
i'm using windows storage server standard 64bit so i will select the file "SAS-RAID_Firmware_C3X7D_WN64_12.10.6-0001_A12.EXE". right?
please check if the instruction below is correct?
Windows Update Package:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Yes, that is correct.