AXIM30 - PDA (Axim) Forum (Read Only) - Peripherals - Dell Community

AXIM30

Peripherals

Peripherals
Dell Monitors, Printers, Projectors, Hardware and Software discussion

AXIM30

• Looking for the "Active Sync" disc to re-load on a new computer.  Any idea where I can find?
  • Just loaded the X30 myself onto my laptop. CD is 300Mb in size, happy to send copy if u cover post

David

• Any chance I could get a copy of any of the original CDs that came with the X30?
  • Sure, whats your address, David

• FDavidJH wrote:
    Sure, whats your address, David

You are talking to me, correct? And this is not just ActiveSync, its a copy of the companion CD with the extra demo software and such, right?

If so I'll gladly pay for the media and USPS Priority. 

• Yes I am talking to Calyx1 and Yes it is the companion CD.
  • So did you read my PM? Any chance of uploading an ISO of the CD to somewhere?
  • Calyx, Whats your PM? and if you tell me where to load it I will load it. do u use MSN as we could try a transfer?

David

• David,

I sent you a PM, a private message. It basically asked if you would mind uploading to a site so that I could get it quicker.

I'd recommend just using something like Badongo.com, you don't even need to have an account with them and you can upload files up to 1Gb in size. A 300Mb .iso file easily fits within that one upload. 

You can just choose upload, and once its done, it will give you a link to that page. And you can pass it on to whomever.

If you create a free account, there are a few more perks, but if you do not want to its not required.

Thanks,

Jon 

• Jon,

No luck with the website I created an ISO but it wont upload any other suggesitons

David

• I created an FTP account for you on my own website, should have a quota large enough to upload it to.

I'll PM you the info, or I can email it to you.

calyx

• HELP! Can anyone help me get ActiveSync for my DELL Axim X30?  I've only been able to find ActiveSync for Bluetooth, which I assume is not what I need for my oldish PDA.

Thanks so much. The possibility of losing all my data is a scary thought.

Cindy