Dell S2716DG Latest Revision - Monitors Forum - Peripherals - Dell Community

Dell S2716DG Latest Revision

Peripherals

Peripherals
Dell Monitors, Printers, Projectors, Hardware and Software discussion

Dell S2716DG Latest Revision

This question is not answered

I've chatted and talked to multiple Dell departments and they don't have a single clue on what I'm talking about! It's just beyond frustrating!

I have a very simple, but confusing, question. What is the latest revision for the S2716DG?

I hope someone from Dell can chime in and answer me. I can provide two service tag numbers with this information:

Service Tag 1, Manufacture Date: March 2017, Revision A05

Service Tag 2, Manufacture Date: April 2017, Revision A04

So how can a later monitor manufacture date have a lower revision than that of one that was manufactured earlier? Please confirm.

All Replies
  • What is the latest revision for the S2716DG?

* Unknown. That data is no longer provided to us.

So how can a later monitor manufacture date have a lower revision than that of one that was manufactured earlier?

* What are the 20 digit serial numbers?

• What do you mean unknown? It's not like this monitor is phased out already. So why would you not know an important information?

I can only provide you one of the serial numbers (my monitor) but not the other one because that monitor is from a member in the overclock.net forum that gave me the picture of the back of his monitor but with the serial number erased out for security purposes of course. I PM'd you the information.

• Locked. See my private message for further discussion.