ST2210 missing resolution options.

Peripherals

Peripherals
Dell Monitors, Printers, Projectors, Hardware and Software discussion

ST2210 missing resolution options.

This question is not answered

I use 1920 x 1080, or used to until today! But after recovery from a problem a lot of resolution options are available, the best being 1280 x 1024.

I have tried using the CD disk for the monitor, as I thought the preferred resolution might get re-installed, but no luck.

Can anybody help me with the problem, please?

I a English in my seventies and live in Hampshire, and my house backs on to the boundary of the well known and beautiful New Forest. The cities of Southampton with its docks and cruise liners, Salisbury with its cathedral, and sea are all within 30 minutes from me

All Replies
  • Solved by trying Dell supplied Drivers and Utilities disk

I a English in my seventies and live in Hampshire, and my house backs on to the boundary of the well known and beautiful New Forest. The cities of Southampton with its docks and cruise liners, Salisbury with its cathedral, and sea are all within 30 minutes from me

• The 1920 x 1080 settings have vanished and I am back to square one. Help pleae!