2155 CN Fuser replacement

Peripherals

Peripherals
Dell Monitors, Printers, Projectors, Hardware and Software discussion

2155 CN Fuser replacement

This question has suggested answer(s)

I have a 2155CN that is showing error code 010-421 replace fuser. I have purchased a new one, however no instructions on how to replace. I have the manuals but nothing in them explains how to replace this. Any one have some experience with this part in this printer? Thanks

All Replies
  • Hi cyndata,

Welcome to the community.

I understand that you are looking forward to replace the fuser of the 2155cn printer. Please check the images which would be helpful for you:

If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and Regards
    Sandeep P
    #iworkfordell

Thanks and Regards
    Sandeep P
    #iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

• This printer you have here is not the 2155cn. The one I have has the PHD on the front. The cover comes down and th fuser sits over the PHD.

• Hi  cyndata,

I understand that you were unable to remove the fuser using the instructions above. We truly regret the inconvenience that has been caused to you.

Please don't worry we have escalated the same to our concerned team and would get back to you once we have an update.

We truly appreciate the patience and cooperation that you have shown in this regards.

Thanks and Regards
    Sandeep P
    #iworkfordell

Thanks and Regards
    Sandeep P
    #iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

• I am also having trouble with my fuser. The toner is bunching in the fuser assembly and creating "dust" for lack of a better description. Unfortunately, the lever on the right side doesn't seem to allow me to remove the fuser.

I can't find the replacement part on the dell site to order, what's the part number?

Thanks.

• So instead of waiting for Dell to actually respond. I took it upon myself to figure this out. I didn't want to start unscrewing things, but the lack of direction from Dell really had me in a bind. When you have Executives screaming about a printer it's not a good thing.

To the right of the fuser you see a tab that feels like it locks into place somewhere. In the printer at that tab you see a screw. That screw is holding it in place. Unscrew that and it pops right out.

I don't see why that is such a complicated thing to state.

• Hi pinpointmailings,

Welcome to the community.

We truly regret the inconvenience that has been caused to you. We have received an update from the concerned team.

Please check the precise instructions for replacing the fuser:

You can contact our Expired Warranty Support for purchasing replacement parts for your printer. Please check the link below to find their contact information:

http://dell.to/YJeelQ

Thanks and Regards
    Sandeep P
    #iworkfordell

Thanks and Regards
    Sandeep P
    #iworkfordell

• Hi cyndata,

We regret for the delay in providing information for replacing the fuser.

We appreciate your inputs as it would be beneficial for other customers facing similar issue.

Thanks and Regards
    Sandeep P
    #iworkfordell

Thanks and Regards
    Sandeep P
    #iworkfordell

• Hi Sandeep,

Is the fuser the same as the transfer belt?  I ordered the transfer belt PN: RKN5T and it comes with a number of parts including shafts and cogs.

Thanks!