Dell V510 All-in-one Printer

Peripherals

Peripherals
Dell Monitors, Printers, Projectors, Hardware and Software discussion

Dell V510 All-in-one Printer

• I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of this Dell Printer.  It has NEVER worked properly.  I have had it replaced by warranty once already because it will never communicate with my DELL laptop.  When I had the first printer, EVERY TIME I wanted to use it,, I would have to uninstall and reinstall the printer.  I gave up on the wireless aspect of it because it rarely worked.  Now my second printer isn't working, for both usb and wireless, even after driver updates, reinstalls, tech support etc.  Don't even get me started on the ink it uses.  Do yourself a favor and do not buy this printer; I am on my way to Walmart to buy a cheap one that actually works!

• Susanleet,

Can you explain the issue you're having with the Dell V505 or V515 Printer

Make and model of your computer and operating system is helpful. 32-bit or 64-bit?

Which model of printer are you using and how are you trying to connect the printer to your computer? If wireless, make and model of your wireless router and the type of security you're using. What channel?

What virus program and firewall are you using?

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• Absolute piece of junk Has never worked properly,If it sits the ink dries up, and if you ever do get it to print it goes through ink like a drunk goes through a 30 pack! The wireless software is full of bugs , wont work with my laptops, just the desktops. and then you have re instal the software constantly.Stay away from this product!!