AIO Printer 922

Peripherals

Peripherals
Dell Monitors, Printers, Projectors, Hardware and Software discussion

AIO Printer 922

This question is not answered

I am unable to scan with AIO 922. I press the Scan Button and nothing happens. I also cannot open the AIO 922 Center. I have no printing problems. Appreciate your help.

mnghiem

All Replies
  • mngheim,

Some where along the line, something happened to the drivers, causing the Dell All-On Center to malfunction. The only way to get everything back working is to re-install the drivers following the instructions below.

Please follow the instructions below and the printer should install for you. Please make sure you have all Windows Updates, especially .net framework(needed to run many applications) and the latest Java.

Disconnect your printer. Download and run this patch (a MUST with Vista machines) to completely remove the printer from your computer. Run the patch until it prompts you to restart your computer.

Restart your computer.

Download the proper drivers

XP Drivers

Vista 32-bit Drivers

Vista 64-bit Drivers

All other drivers

Install the proper drivers. You'll be prompted when to connect your printer.

Scanning

Scanning using USB connection, open the Dell All-In-One Center, click on scanning and copying and scan from there.

Scanning wirelessly, use the scan buttons on the printer.

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!