Dell AIO 922 Installation CD

Peripherals

Peripherals
Dell Monitors, Printers, Projectors, Hardware and Software discussion

Dell AIO 922 Installation CD

• I just purchsed a new computer and I would like to install my Dell AIO 922 printer. How can I do this if I do not have the CD?

• Very simple. Just follow the instructions below to install your printer. Dell All-In-One Center is in the drivers download.

How are you connected to the printer? wired of wireless?

If wired, disconnect your printer. Go to start/programs/Dell printers and un-install your printer.

Restart your computer.

Now go to drivers and downloads/select product/printers/select your printer. Download drivers, Utilities, firmware and Patches. From what I see, the patch is to remove the printer.

Install your printer drivers. You'll be prompted when to connect it.

Then install the firmware.

If wireless, fix your network first.

Update the firmware in your wireless router. Manufacturer's website, make & Model needed.

Broadcast SSID(You may want to change this to make it easier to connect)

Use WPA security

Mixed b and g mode(n if available)

Use channels 1, 6 or 11. Most devices work better on these channels.

After router is done, now setup your wireless print server/printer.

If wireless printer server is used, Plug USB cable into computer and print server. Insert the print server disk. Choose Network, then choose print server and follow the instructions. If the disk does not work for Vista, you may have to go to drivers and downloads and download the 3300 drivers and install from that program.

Now setup the printer.

Now go to drivers and downloads/select product/printers/select your printer. Download drivers, Utilities, firmware and Patches. From what I see, the patch is to remove the printer.

Install your printer drivers. Choose Network. Follow instructions.

Everything should now work.

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!