Prop RES DLL not loaded message

Peripherals

Peripherals
Dell Monitors, Printers, Projectors, Hardware and Software discussion

Prop RES DLL not loaded message

• I get the above message after reinstall of my DELL J740 printer to my new laptop (ACER Extensa with Windows XP Professional).  I only get the message when trying to print something from Outlook.  I click "OK" 4-5 times before I actually get my printout.  Please help me resolve this problem!!

Thanks!

Beth

• I have the same problem with the DELL J740 and Outook w/WIndows XP. Printing from other apps work fine. Did you resolve this?

Thanks, Terri

• I have a solution!!! After walking through tech support and putting our two heads together... We copied:   dlbjprox.dll, dlbjprp.dll, dlbjprpr.dll from the

C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Drivers\W32x86\3

to the C:\Windows\System32 folder

Those files were already there, so did a copy/replace. Apparently they became corrupted. Printing from Outlook now works great with the DellJ740. This may work with other printers as well.

• I have a new IBM Think pad and have installed my exisitng Dell A960 All-In-One printer, using the latest drivers from Dell.

I'm getting a ERRO message "Prop res DLL Not Loaded message when printing Outlook e-mails. Other work/PDF/Excel applications don't seam to have this error message.

Any idea whats the problem?

Jim

• Jim,

Make and model of your computer and operating system is helpful.

Can you also please tell me the firewall and virus program you're using.

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• Rick I'm using an IBM ThinkPad Ienovo.

Symantec endpoint protection is running

PLEASE use e-mail [Admin Note: email and phone number removed per policy] for response.

Jim

• Jim,

Try reading...

Allow a printer past Norton

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• I have same problem when printing checks on J740 printer from quicken home and business 2011

thanks  Mark