1. Click on the start.
2. Type in "system" in the start search.
3. Click on the advanced system settings.
4. Click on settings button under the "Performance" section.
5. Click on the tab that says "Data Execution Prevention."
6. Check the box that says "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select: "
7. Click on ADD
8. Browse to c:\program files\dell AIO printer 966\
*****(Use your printer number in this step)*****
9. Select the aioc.exe and choose add.
10. Similarly do so for device monitor and all other printer related executable files.
11. Restart the computer. After doing so, I was able to scan from the scanners and camera wizard, dell AIO center and also MS Paint.