how to make my copy bigger?

• HI I HAVE A DELL 720 PRINTER AND SO FAR IT IS DOING WELL   EXCEPT I GOT
    NEW INK  (BLACK) AND (COLOR)   GREAT  I WANTED TO PRINT SOME THINGS
    AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A PICTURE OFF THE WEB LARGER
    WHAT I MEAN IS IF PRINTING A PICTURE FROM A WEB PAGE AND IT COMES
    OUT SMALL?  DO I SET THE PRINTER TO POSTER SIZE?  I REALLY DONT WANT
    THEM THAT BIG EITHER AND WHEN I WENT IN TO PRINT PREVIEW AND IT WOULD
    SHOW ME ZOOM  WELL THE PICTUER OFF THE WEB WOULD STILL BE NORMAL
    SIZE                HOW DO I FIX THIS            THANK YOU:smileyindifferent:
  • hi all i know your busy but has anyone read my mail??   i need to make pics of some things and i dont
    know what to do   well thanks   later
  • I think you should set the size on the program you're using. Like if you're using Microsoft word and you want to print the image in a bigger size. Try to set the image size in MS Word. Im not sure if I got what you really mean.
  • OKidokz!!! To simplify things, the way I understand your problem, is that you want to print a pic. Technically, each picture in every website has its own size and resolution designated by the web creator himself, printing directly from the website might not be a good idea if you want to have your own size. What I do is, I save the picture first to my hard disk, then I use a program where I can actually edit the picture, (for simply printing, you can use MS Word), I use Corel, Photoshop for some editing and add-ons, then resize it. The max size of your picture will depend upon the program that your using, at the same time will also depend on the media size capability of your printer. Hope I was able to help.:smileywink: