Peripherals

Peripherals
Dell Monitors, Printers, Projectors, Hardware and Software discussion

Error in C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\W32x86\3\DLCCtime.dll

• i get this message upon start up how do i fix

Missing entry: RunDLLEntry
  • did not mean to post twice

• Go to Start> Run> type: msconfig and then hit OK. On the Startup tab, look for an entry for your printer or the dll and uncheck it.
  • Pitt,

I bet you have an All-in-One 964 printer for your comp.

Go to the inkjet printer section in this forum and search for the AIO 964.  There are several threads on possible solutions.

I hope this helps.

• thanks for pointing me in the right direction found how to fix it worked great
  • Pitt,

Good news.  The latest soundcard drivers on the Dell download site will fix the error message from the AIO 964.  It seems the two devices didn't get along so well and Creative Labs has updated their drivers to fix it.

I hope this helps.

• pittruler
    i get this message upon start up how do i fix

• I have the same problem, I addition I can't load my Tax Software. l have the 924 All-In-One Printer also. How did you solve your problem? Your feedback would definetly be appreciated.

• pittruler
    i get this message upon start up how do i fix

• pittruler
    ricevo questo messaggio su avvio Come posso risolvere

Errore in C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ Spool \ Drivers \ W32x86 \ 3 \ DLCCtime.dll

Voce mancante: RunDLLEntry

• I get the same error but I'm not running a Dell printer.  It's a Cannon.  Haven't found a fix yet for folks who ain't dealing with Dell printers.

• Hi Plutodog,

DLCCtime.dll file is related to Dell printers. I would like you to check if there is any Dell printer software installed on the system under ‘Add remove programs’ or ‘Programs and Features’ to uninstall it. Also you can uncheck the file from startup in ‘Msconfig’ to make the error not come up on startup.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ravi Chandra BC
    Social Media and Community Professional
    Order Status : http://dell.to/1fgKSTr
    Download Drivers : http://dell.to/1hcxG98

• Plutodog,

Did you every have a Dell Printer installed on this computer? Hoe about a Lexmark printer?

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

•  I Get this message when logging on. PLEASE HELP me fix this  Error in C:|WINDOWS|SYstem32|spool|drivers|w32x86|3|lxcitime.dll

• runytry,

Make and  model of your Dell/Lexmark Printer?

This may be caused by a Windows Update, if you have Windows 7 or Windows 8 installed.

In the December batch of Windows Updates, Microsoft installed Internet Explorer 11. IE11 had been causing printer problems.

Open Internet Explorer, click on Help, then click on About Internet Explorer. It should show the version there. If you have IE11, then go to control panel, Windows Update, Installed Updates, look for Internet Explorer 11. Click on Internet Explorer 11, uninstall.

Restart the computer, when prompted. Then see if your printer works.

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!