Dell V305 cant download/retrieve application list

Peripherals

Peripherals
Dell Monitors, Printers, Projectors, Hardware and Software discussion

Dell V305 cant download/retrieve application list

This question is not answered

My Dell V305 cant download/retrieve application list and therefore cant scan. They are connected. The only new factor is the computer was recetnly connected via wireless router to the internet, however the printer is not wifi equipped and remains connected tot he computer via USB cable.

All Replies
  • Quincy213,

Does this printer use Dell All-In-One Center, Dell Imaging Toolbox or Dell Printer Home?

Is the OCR Program installed? Start all programs, ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint, ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• My Dell V313 cant download/retrieve application list and therefore cant scan. Dont know what happened. Worked fine the day before. HELP

mkcheatham

• mkcheatham,

You can try a system restore point to the first restore point before it quit working.

Does this printer use Dell All-In-One Center, Dell Imaging Toolbox or Dell Printer Home?

Is the OCR Program installed? Start all programs, ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint, ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!