Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in airplane mode Windows 10 - Networking, Internet, Wireless Forum - Networking, Internet, Wireless - Dell Community

Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in airplane mode Windows 10

Networking, Internet, Wireless

Networking, Internet, Wireless
From Wi-Fi to wired Ethernet, mobile broadband to modems: it's all spoken here.

Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in airplane mode Windows 10

This question is not answered

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 and i can't get it out of Airplane mode. I have tried the following "solutions" but none have worked:

• I have pressed the wifi button (fn + PRTScr) nothing happens
  • I have made sure my computer cannot turn off my wireless card to save power
  • I have Disabled and Enabled Network connection
  • Checked for updates for the Wireless Card
  • uninstalled Wireless adapter and restarted PC

None of these options have worked. I two links for pictures. The first shows what I see when I click on ethe wireless section in the bottom right corner of my screen and the second shows my network adapters

gyazo.com/912d40444c2c0ca3e4406ca24a56db39

gyazo.com/ceb7045688046b67cfaae0d48d666b9d

All Replies
  • SkyeWolfe,

You can click the link below for information resolving airplane mode not turning off.

AIRPLANE MODE NOT TURNING OFF IN WINDOWS 10 (FIXED)

Social Media Support
    #IWork4Dell

• As stated in my post, I have already tried all of those solutions

• SkyeWolfe,

Delete the wireless devices in device manager as well as all the instances of the wwan that are listed. , Reboot the computer and reinstall the Wireless drivers back into the computer. You can then verify that you can turn off Airplane Mode.

Social Media Support
    #IWork4Dell

• Please read what steps I have already tried before suggesting solutions. As stated I have "uninstalled Wireless adapter and restarted PC"

• SKYEWOLFE,

Try removing all the WAN instances listed in your 2nd link above link as well as the wireless card drivers. Reboot the computer. 

Social Media Support
    #IWork4Dell

• I have tried to remove everything in the networks section and it is still stuck