Vostro 3750: Intel My Wireless Technology (Adapter not found)

Networking, Internet, Wireless

Networking, Internet, Wireless
From Wi-Fi to wired Ethernet, mobile broadband to modems: it's all spoken here.

Vostro 3750: Intel My Wireless Technology (Adapter not found)

This question is not answered

My Vostro 3750 unable connect to my wireless router due to no wireless SSID is shown & Wireless Connection Network also not listed...

i can't enable Intel My wireless Technology... it's stated Adapter not found....

i have check inside Device Manager > Network adapter... my device is enable..

also i check in Network Connection... My device is enable...

can anyone give suggestion on this problem....

All Replies
  • salizzan,

The Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1030 adapter works on 2.4GHz ONLY and has Bluetooth.

I would try...

Go to Drivers & Downloads enter your service tag number, then select your operating system. Under Network, download and install the latest drivers.

Try these tweaks....

Start, control panel, device manager. Click on Network and then right click on your wireless adapter, left click properties, power management. Uncheck the box, allow computer to turn off this device to save power.

Do NOT do this for the Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter(s) or the My WiFi Adapter goes missing.

Go to the power options, and changed the Wireless Adapter Setting, from Maximum Power Setting to Maximum Performance.

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!