Dell N5110 Bluetooth Radio Driver Problem

Networking, Internet, Wireless

Networking, Internet, Wireless
From Wi-Fi to wired Ethernet, mobile broadband to modems: it's all spoken here.

Dell N5110 Bluetooth Radio Driver Problem

This question is not answered

Hello,

recently I bought a Dell Inspirion N5110 notebook. After I installed windows 7 X64, i have problems with bluetoth.

I installed all drivers from dell drivers home. In device manager my bluetooth card is installed but with an exclamation yellow sign. on driver properties I see a windows error 43 message. (Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)).

I have tried many drivers downloaded from dell site but unable to solve this problem..so please help me to solve this problem..

Thanks

All Replies
  • Hi,

Welcome to the Community. If you have just installed windows, then check on how to install drivers in the correct order, or some devices may not work properly.

support.dell.com/.../document

On the Inspiron N5110 / 15R, use the Fn + F2 key to turn wireless/bluetooth On or Off. Use Windows Mobility Center in the control panel to check the status of the wireless connection.

The following are the bluetooth cards that are shipped with this system, so make sure you download the right driver from the support site.

Dell WLAN 1701 Half Mini-Card + BlueTooth 3.0

Dell WLAN 1702 Half Mini-Card + BlueTooth 3.0

Intel Centrino Wireless-N1030 Half Mini-Card + BlueTooth 3.0

Intel Centrino Advanced Wireless-N6230 Half Mini-Card + BlueTooth 3.0

Thank you

• just copy the given link in address bar.. download the drive , install it .. and enjoy

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/04/GetDriver/InitiateSingleFileDownload?fileId=2989741030&driverId=X0WV1&isInstallAvailable=False&isKCSArticleTobeShown=False&categoryId=NI&returnUrl=%2Fsupport%2Fdrivers%2Fus%2Fen%2F04%2FServiceTag%2F3RZ0GS1%3FretrieveState%3DTrue&isUSDownload=false

• just copy the given link in address bar.. download the drive , install it .. and enjoy

www.dell.com/.../InitiateSingleFileDownload

• hi sir..i'm having a same problem.my bluetooth raidos is not working.its unidentified in my device manager..i already try to install it but it wont work...my ethernet and my wi-fi connection is not working..my anit virus is also not working.