Dell TrueMobile 1300 WLAN Mini-PCI Card XP x64 Driver

Networking, Internet, Wireless

Networking, Internet, Wireless
From Wi-Fi to wired Ethernet, mobile broadband to modems: it's all spoken here.

Dell TrueMobile 1300 WLAN Mini-PCI Card XP x64 Driver

This question is answered

I am trying to find a driver for my Dell TrueMobile 1300 WLAN Mini-PCI Card for Windows XP Professional x64, I cant seem to locate the driver for my 64 bit XP, I got the driver on my packaged CD for 32 bit windows but it doesnt work with x64 bit...I need this extremely bad, any help with this would be great!, thanks...

Verified Answer
  • Here's another one that claims to be X64 xp  download link in upper right hand side of page

HomeBuilt SandyBridge P8P67 i7 2600k @ 4.5 ghz 8gigs GSkill Ripjaws. Corsair 800D Case and AX1200 Ps X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty pro PCIe Sound Card
    Dell Studio XPS 1645  Window 7 Pro

Forum member since 2003

All Replies
  • Try HERE

HomeBuilt SandyBridge P8P67 i7 2600k @ 4.5 ghz 8gigs GSkill Ripjaws. Corsair 800D Case and AX1200 Ps X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty pro PCIe Sound Card

Forum member since 2003

• Nah didnt work, thanks for the effort, i tried just doing the update driver method and getting the INF file still said it wasnt compatible, I know it works. I have had it working before but for some reason it doesnt want to work now, I recently had to reformat due to a huge mistake in partition magic...lol...so if anyone could find it for me it would be amazing, THANKS!!

• When you reloaded your drivers did you follow the steps HERE

Forum member since 2003

• yeah, I dont have a "DELL" computer just a dell wireless NIC card, the only driver i have left is my wireless NIC, its the only one that i cant find...I really need it this is my work computer, like i said it worked before I just cant remember were i got the driver from, i exhausted my google search, shouldnt DELL have it on this site???

• Here's another one that claims to be X64 xp  download link in upper right hand side of page

Forum member since 2003

• THATS IT!!! Im replying to you VIA the 64 bit operating system, Thank you sir, you are my hero!!!....I really do appreciate your time and efforts, I would recommend to dell that put this driver on there, I did have to install the driver manually the installation package said it wasnt compatible with x64 systems but the driver INF file worked fine, YES!!!

• That's great. Glad to have helped.. I Agree. It should be on the Dell site. Happy computing.

Forum member since 2003

• Do you think you could also find the driver for my conexant falcon ii tv tuner card for x64?? you seem to be excellent at this I hope yo can get this one too :-) !!!