Dell Vostro 1510 wont connect to wireless...

Networking, Internet, Wireless

Networking, Internet, Wireless
From Wi-Fi to wired Ethernet, mobile broadband to modems: it's all spoken here.

Dell Vostro 1510 wont connect to wireless...

This question is not answered

Both the dell stuff and the microsoft wireless manager FIND Wireless networks, but neither can connect. When I click connect on the dell software it just dissapears and acts like nothing happened. The microsoft says connecting..... then a box pops up that says unable to connect, must be out of range, refresh and try again.

Card is: Dell Wireless 1395 WLAN Mini-Card

Router: Verizon Model 327W

Any help would be phenomenal! I am very basic when it comes to comp skills so be patient and very detailed please...

Please let me know what other info you need...

Jacob

All Replies
  • Hi,

There are several possibilties, the most common is the wireless network may be having "technical difficulties".

OR your pc has gotten a bug of some sort, Have you done a virus/malware/spyware scan lately ?

You can also try restarting your computer, if you havent already.

I know it isnt much, sorry.

• This is a brand spankin new laptop... no bad things on it... restart yeilds nothing... done that plenty... can I fix it with a glock 23???

• JacobDW,

I have seen issues with the 327w.

Did you try any of the suggestions here?

Welcome, PLEASE READ FIRST

Since this is a new computer, you might want to restore the computer using the factory image.

Restoring Your Computer´s Software to the Factory Settings

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• FIXED!!! Rebooted router... works like it should now... g23 is reholstered!!