Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card

Networking, Internet, Wireless

Networking, Internet, Wireless
From Wi-Fi to wired Ethernet, mobile broadband to modems: it's all spoken here.

Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card

• im using vostro 1000 with this Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card

occasionally it will shows limited or no connectivity. tried on 2 types of router still same problem...

usually happens when playing warcraft 3. urm i can repair but the problem repeats later on.

anyone had this problem? any solutions?

• Open Network Connections, right click your wireless nework connection, select Properties from the drop down menu, then click on Configure button and then on the Advanced tab.  Find the "Minimum Power Consumption" and set the value to "Diabled", and then find the "Power Save Mode" and set it to either "Diabled" or "Fast".  Let us know if this corrects the problem.

Steve

• okays ive done that settings, will repost back in a week or so if the problem is solved thanks

• didnt resolve the problem =/ still dc sad... when starting use no problem lately only like this...

i think one of the windows update cause it =/

• Which version of Windows are you running?  If you suspect a Windows update is causing the poblem, have you tried using System Restore to set your computer back to a date before the update just to see if that is what is causing the problem?

Steve

• using windows xp home edition, didnt try to system restore this problem almost 1month+ not too sure if its the os problem or not but it might be. roll back too long ago ill lose my programs installed >.<

if no one provide solution here i guess ill just reformat >.<

• Try downloading and installing the latest drivers for the 1390 from the Dell download site.

Steve