Dell ESG PCBA Test

Networking, Internet, Wireless

Networking, Internet, Wireless
From Wi-Fi to wired Ethernet, mobile broadband to modems: it's all spoken here.

Dell ESG PCBA Test

• What is the "Dell ESG PCBA Test"? Googled this but no info on what it is. It comes up on my wireless network as 000bdb MAC OUI, a Dell MAC address. Thanks in advance for your help on this. Azu
  • I've got the same thing

• Hi ajsit,

Please share the 'System Model' and 'Operating System' installed. Also, please elaborate on the issue whether you are not able to connect to internet or not able to detect wireless connections. Also, please share when do you encounter this error message.

Please reply with the information, I'll be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards
    Saharsh K
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USA; India. For helpful Dell Support Videos, you may click Here.
  • We have Dell Opiplex 7010's and we are noticing that these pc's are being bounced off our switches, when we look further we see this Dell ESG Pcba Test and would like to know if this has anything to do with the switches bouncing them offline as showing duplicate mac address's'

• Hi. I have the same thing showing as an active device on my network. I show as an Ethernet connection.

• This is the MAC address for the IDRAC or management port.

• If this is something I have not set up myself I would have to guess it could be the way my machine was hacked.  

I first discovered this using something different than what I am using now. My AV shows it in my network as Generic device and adapter is made by Canon.  I know it is the same because MAC is the same.