Forums

Networking, Internet, Wireless

Networking, Internet, Wireless
From Wi-Fi to wired Ethernet, mobile broadband to modems: it's all spoken here.

Broadcom wifi 1450 mini card (BCM94309MP)

• Purchased the Broadcom wifi 1450 mini card (BCM94309MP) and installed it in the Inspiron 5100 plugging in the pig tails too. Computer recognized it and attempted to install using plug and play XP. Displayed the message that the driver(s) were missing. Went to Broadcom website and found the driver dl site clicked on the BCM94309M site but no driver(s) download available.
    Does anyone know where I can download the drivers? And will this fix my problem?
    Thanks from someone who is way out in Montana.
    Bill
  • When I attempt to download the driver(s) from the Dell website for downloads & drivers it does not take me to the site where the drivers are listed. Just remains on the same page with all the downloads. Try the networks dl and chipsets dl but just stays at same page. I have included my service tag for the Inspiron 5100 (5FS3R21). The new card is in place and the connections made to the card I just need to obtain driver(s) for the device. Any help out there?
    Bill
  • Use the driver for Dell Truemobile 1400 - search for driver R143355. It worked on my Dell D400!