Bluetooth Peripheral Device : failed

Networking, Internet, Wireless

Networking, Internet, Wireless
From Wi-Fi to wired Ethernet, mobile broadband to modems: it's all spoken here.

Bluetooth Peripheral Device : failed

This question is not answered

Hello, I just reinstalled my Inspiron 1720 and everything works fine but the Blu etooth Peripheral Device which keeps reinstalling after every reboot. 

In device manager Bluetooth Radios, "Dell Truemobile 355 Bluetooth + EDR" and "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" are installed properly but I have in "Other devices" a Bluetooth Peripheral Device which does not want to install.

I used Driver CD provided when I purchased my laptop but it does not find any drivers to solve the problem. I also went to dell.com drivers to fin the latest one and this neither does not work .

What more can I do? Finb below a capture of my device manager.

All Replies
  • Jean,

When you reinstalled the operating system, did you install the Desktop/Notebook system software and the chipset drivers first? If not, the rest of the drivers will fail to install. How to Download and Install Drivers in the Correct Order

Start with the Desktop/Notebook system software and the chipset drivers and follow the list.

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• Hello, no, I wanted to avoid installing all the DELL programs to reduce unnecessary processes to run.

All drivers (with the help of Windows Update I think) installed correctly. I also installed a few drivers from the DELL drivers download page. Just the bluetooth failed to installed unfortunately.