Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth driver for windows 8 X64

Networking, Internet, Wireless

Networking, Internet, Wireless
From Wi-Fi to wired Ethernet, mobile broadband to modems: it's all spoken here.

Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth driver for windows 8 X64

This question is answered

Hi friends

I installed windows 8 X64 build 9200 on dell inspiron N5010-D and it didn't recognized the Bluetooth.It also rejects its win7 driver due to known comparability issue. Where can I find the driver? 

All Replies
  • I found the driver that fixed my problem

a driver for Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Minicard:

R246770

www.dell.com/.../DriverDetails

after you unzip it you have to go to :

my computer -c- dell -drivers-P4XW4-R246770-win64(or 34 depend what you have....)-inst.exe

i hope it will help you

• Hello Ziv,

I've tried it, and when I'm trying to install in Windows 8, it says that is a compatibility problem.

Before installing W8, told me about it. I thing that dell has to make a new compatible driver for Windows 8.

Thank you.

• Worked like jingle for me, Thanks a ton

• note! - that after you get the compatibility problem message you have to  go  to :

my computer ->c-> dell -drivers->P4XW4->R246770->win64(or 34 depend what you have....)-> and run inst.exe

if that doesn't work :

1.if you trayed to install drivers until now and they didn't work ,uninstall all of them as fast as you can (in control panel - program and features)

2.then see if the bluetooth icon on the keyboard panel you have light.

3. if you have light ,plug a bluetooth usb(from a bluetooth mouse)

4.go to start and write "devices" go to PC Settings go to devices

5. click on add device ,tell me if you see your computer's bluetooth - whats the name of it ?

6. then try to look by that name in dell's websit

• by the way if the touch pad doesn't work properly (scroll doesn't work....),

install this driver:

R192617

www.dell.com/.../studio-1535

• hey please help me too with this issue

I own an inspiron 1564 laptop and when I upgraded to windows 8 my  Bluetooth driver is not working

thanks and regards

my service tag <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>

• try to do what i have written above.....

plug a usb bluetooth dongle, see if he sees your computer's  bluetooth  

then try to look for a driver (in dell's website) with the same name of your computer's bluetooth .

• Hi Saurabh

Many thanks for your efforts to help people upgrade to the compatible Bluetooth software.

I tried all the steps suggested but to no avail. The Service tag of the Dell Notebook I have Studio 1555, is BFNJ4BS. Please note that the warranty of the machine has already expired and I have upgraded to Windows 8 Prof yesterday from Windows 7 Prof. Unfortunately, though most of the upgrade was smooth Bluetooth availability is becoming a real challenge in the family.

I just hope you are able to help.

Many thanks.

Vijay 

• Hi Sourabh

Now windows 8 has been launch in India. So can send me the link of ATI driver for system. I am not able to play the games in Windows 8. Reply As soon as possible...

• The Windows 8 Dell Bluetooth 380 driver should cover the Dell Bluetooth 355, 360, 365, 370, 375 and 380.

Get it from here: http://ftp1.dell.com/folder00865420m/1/

Philip Yip

Windows Reinstallation Guide and Related Wikies See here for other wikies such as Customising and Using Windows 8.1, Dell Wireless Cards and Unofficial Drivers.

• Hi Vijay,

I checked your system details. The laptop has been shipped with 'Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Mini Card'. If you have tried installing any other driver, I recommend you to remove the existing Bluetooth driver and re-install the correct one. The latest driver is tested for Windows 7. Try installing it normally. If the issue persists, try installing it in compatibility mode. If it still does not work, you may try using the 'Inst.exe' file, as explained in previous posts. Please use the download link for the latest Bluetooth driver. You may find the following steps useful:

1. Install the Bluetooth Driver 'As an administrator'
    - Open 'Device Manager'
    - Expand 'Bluetooth Radios' to delete the currently installed Bluetooth drivers
    - If 'Bluetooth Radios' option is not available, corrupt Bluetooth drivers will show up either under 'Network Adapters' or 'Other devices'
    - Right click and uninstall the driver; also remove the driver software if prompted
    - Restart your laptop
    - Click this link http://dell.to/U5FDLo to download the latest Bluetooth Driver for your laptop
    - Save the file on desktop screen
    - Right click the file and click 'Run as an administrator'
    - Follow on-screen instructions to install the driver completely
    - Restart the laptop and check again

2. If the issue persists, try installing the 'Bluetooth driver' with help of 'Inst.exe' file
    - Save file 'R226750' on 'desktop' screen'
    - Right click file 'Inst'
    - Click 'Run as an administrator'
    - Click 'Yes' to continue if prompted with 'User access control' message
    - Follow through with the installation as per the screen instructions
    - Finish the installation and check for the Bluetooth functionality
    - If issue persists, try using the 'setup' file to install drivers in compatibility mode (Next Step)

Install 'Setup.exe' file in 'compatibility Mode'
    - Right click ‘R226750’ file and click ‘Properties’
    - Click “Install in compatibility mode’
    - Click on Application and select ‘Troubleshoot Compatibility’
    - Next, click on ‘Troubleshoot Program’
    - Click on Program worked in earlier versions of Windows
    - Click on ‘Windows 7’
    - Click on ‘Start the Program’
    - Do not hit ‘Next’ until the installation completes
    - Once the installation completes, click on ‘Next’

3. If the issue persists, please try the following driver as suggested by natakuc4: http://bit.ly/REySTW

If you continue to face issues with the Bluetooth even after performing these steps, your laptop may not support its functionality. Studio 1555 laptop is not tested for Windows 8. You may want to check the list of Dell computers that are tested to work with Windows 8:  http://dell.to/OgPlyC

Hope this helps. Do reply if you have any further questions. I would be glad to assist.

Thanks & Regards,
    Saurabh A
    #iworkfordell
    To know more about Dell’s products, services and drivers & downloads, click Here. For helpful Dell Support Videos, you may click Here

• R226750 is incompatible with Windows 8. This file should be used instead: ftp1.dell.com/.../1

Philip Yip

Windows Reinstallation Guide and Related Wikies See here for other wikies such as Customising and Using Windows 8.1, Dell Wireless Cards and Unofficial Drivers.

• Thank you very much sir. I solved my Bluetooth problem as per your post.

• Thank you for your help.

I have Vostro 3500 and I could not install Bluetooth in windows 8.

With your hint is everything working perfect

Thank you

• Can You Provide me latest drivers for (Windows 8 pro 64-bit)

quickset

chipset

intel Turbo Boost Technology

Alps-Driver and

Graphics Media Accelerator HD

Rest of drivers i have found on internet, but i can't find these drivers anywhere.

Thanks in advance

System Details

Dell Inspiron 1564

Service Tag: <Admin Note: removed per privacy policy~RK>