Forums

Networking, Internet, Wireless

Networking, Internet, Wireless
From Wi-Fi to wired Ethernet, mobile broadband to modems: it's all spoken here.

Not able to connect Byte corseca bluetooth headphones to dell XPS

This question is answered

hi 

i am unable to connect  Byte corseca bluetooth headphones as my system is not able to find the headphone .

same headphone am able to connect in other laptop but in my system it is not even able to find the headphone.

Am able to connect other bluetooth devices such as my phone .

Verified Answer
  • 1.Check the blutooth functin of your computer,

2.When the blutooth is on in your computer, Press and hold the multifunction of headphonebutton for 7 seconds until the red and blue LED flash alternatively.  you have to press the multifuction button in off mode.

All Replies
  • I too have this problem. I purchased byte corseca separately for my windows 7 SP 1 laptop. The laptop detects all other devices in the scan/discovery mode except this bluetooth headset. Please help me.

• Sounds like a Byte Corseca problem and not a Dell problem since the Dell picks up other devices.

my Dells:
    Precision M6300 - XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Ubuntu 12.04
    Latitude D620 - XP Pro SP3
    Precision M6300 - Windows 7

• i just got my 

Dell Byte Corseca Bluetooth Stereo Headset couple of days back with my dell inspiron 14r(new version). everything works but the free headset. the bluetooth doesnt read the headset bluetooth. i guessed it was because the drivers werent installed from the cd which came with it. so i installed the drivers. and guess what.  my bluetooth doesnt work. cause i installed the drivers. you cant add a device to ur bluetooth cause it takes 2 hours to search after which i restarted it. basically it ruined my bluetooth. had to restore it to my factory image. did the restoring 3 times to make sure that it was cause of the drivers. bluetooth mouse works like a charm which came with the box. amazing mouse, no problems whatsoever. but the headset is pissing off

KARAN JOSEPH RAGHAVAN

• Yeah don't install the cd that comes with bluetooth headset. In case you did, just run setup from the CD again and click through till you get the remove option. Once you remove the program, your bluetooth will work fine. The problem is that the CD is for a hardware that is not on your system.

To fix the bluetooth headset problem, just take your headset and hold the middle button (With the phone icon) for a really long time. The light will blink red and blue alternatively for a couple of times. Remember you have to hold it for a long time and do not release once you see a light. 

After this your computer or phone will be able to detect the handset.

Goodluck.

• To fix the bluetooth headset problem, just take your headset and hold the middle button (With the phone icon) for a really long time. The light will blink red and blue alternatively for a couple of times. Remember you have to hold it for a long time and do not release once you see a light.

• 1.Check the blutooth functin of your computer,

2.When the blutooth is on in your computer, Press and hold the multifunction of headphonebutton for 7 seconds until the red and blue LED flash alternatively.  you have to press the multifuction button in off mode.

• Thanks a ton, it worked for me.

The main problem is with the CD. Smile

• I connected my bluetooth headset to my inspiron dell laptop 

it is showing connected on laptop but sound is coming from laptop not from bluetooth deveice that is come with my dell laptop 

bluetooth device is byte corseca DM5710BT

• hey thanks its working!!Smile really thanks!!!

• Yes,thanks a lot !! It worked. :) :)

• Hi,

I am facing similar issue. The devic e drivers are not getting updated.

• Vivek2302,

Places to see if your Bluetooth Connection is enabled

Also try reading...

Bluetooth connection and pairing

1.Check the blutooth functin of your computer,

2.When the blutooth is on in your computer, Press and hold the multifunction of headphonebutton for 7 seconds until the red and blue LED flash alternatively.  you have to press the multifuction button in off mode.

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• Hi Rick,

Thanks for the response!
    As I had described earlier(screenshot attached), I am looking for drivers for Buetooth device. Is there a way to get a driver for Windows 7, 64 bit OS for Dell lattitude laptop?

Kind Regards,

Vivek

• Vivek,

Did you recently upgrade the computer to Windows 7 64-bit?

Or do you just need the Windows 7 64-bit driver for the Byte Corseca? Did you try the XP or Vista drivers in the Compatibility mode?

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• i agree u are correct that we need to press for 7 second but it still do not connect when i connect it says Intel Bluetooth service view has stopped working

plz answer me at <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>