Connecting Dell Venue pro8 windows tablet to IPAD2???? - Windows Mobile Products - Mobile Devices - Dell Community

Connecting Dell Venue pro8 windows tablet to IPAD2????

Mobile Devices

Mobile Devices
Mobile devices Hardware and Software discussion

Connecting Dell Venue pro8 windows tablet to IPAD2????

This question is not answered

I need to do a software update on my IPAD. Can you do this update on this Dell tablet and if so how?

All Replies
  • Hi Olifromny,

Are you trying to update the Venue Pro 8 or IPAD. All the updates can be run only on the respective devices and not on another device.

If you have any query, please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number.

DELL-Akshatha M
    Social Media Support
    #IWork4Dell
    Dell Support Videos 
    Drivers and Downloads

• I am having a problem with my IPAD2 not verifying the software update. It is saying not connected to the internet(which I am) It was suggested trying to do the IPAD update connected to a computer. I only have this windows tablet which I thought was a computer except that the USB is a micro USB. I wanted to know if and how I can connect my IPAD to the Dell and run the software update on my IPAD. I have always done Ipad updates through my wifi which always worked until now.

• Hi Olifromny,

You can try the steps in the below link. However we request you to take a back-up of the data before you try.

http://apple.co/2vv7wLJ

DELL-Akshatha M
    Social Media Support
    #IWork4Dell
    Dell Support Videos 
    Drivers and Downloads