my dell venue8 3830 tab stuck to dell logo. - Windows Mobile Products - Mobile Devices - Dell Community

my dell venue8 3830 tab stuck to dell logo.

Mobile Devices

Mobile Devices
Mobile devices Hardware and Software discussion

my dell venue8 3830 tab stuck to dell logo.

This question is not answered

Two days before i was using my twitter account and suddenly my tab got hanged, I waited for half an hour but still the tab was in hang mode so switched it off and tried to on but after pushing the power button only dell logo was coming. I tried to push the volume up + power button and volume down + power button simentaneously but both the techniques were not working . Next day I brought my tab to nearby dell centre and they said that the Oprating system was corrupted . Still I am in trouble because they handover my tab to me by saying that may be their is a problem in the mother board . kindly suggest me the solution because my exams are near and it would be difficult for me to study without my tab.

All Replies
  • Hi Karishma,

Thank you for writing to Dell Community Forum.

Do you get the Dell logo displayed on the screen?

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address.

DELL-Akshatha M
    Social Media Support
    #IWork4Dell
    Dell Support Videos 
    Drivers and Downloads

• yes whenever i tried to switch it on it get stuck to the dell logo and my tab is of android version .