Venue 8 Pro 5830 battery swelling? - Windows Mobile Products - Mobile Devices - Dell Community

Venue 8 Pro 5830 battery swelling?

Mobile Devices

Mobile Devices
Mobile devices Hardware and Software discussion

Venue 8 Pro 5830 battery swelling?

This question has been answered by Dan1986ist

Have a Venue 8 Pro 5830 tablet 64 GB version I purchased back in  that has a swollen battery. battery is the original one by the way. Is there any affordable way to get a new Dell battery for this tablet or not?

Verified Answer
  • Most likely, as for options regarding the battery in each, best option in my view would be to replace them. Which then brings you to either getting the same replacement as the ones in currently in your Venue 8 Pro or going third party.  

All Replies
  • Can you private message me your Service Tag on the system? I would like to take a look at this.
    Best regards,
    Brad

• I have 2 Venue 8 Pros that are swollen. I assume it's the battery. Is this a fire hazard and what are my options?

• Most likely, as for options regarding the battery in each, best option in my view would be to replace them. Which then brings you to either getting the same replacement as the ones in currently in your Venue 8 Pro or going third party.