How do you reset the Venue Pro 8?

Mobile Devices

Mobile Devices
Mobile devices Hardware and Software discussion

How do you reset the Venue Pro 8?

This question is not answered

I'm just too attached to my iPad.  Dell sales rep talked me into the tablet while I was purchasing a new Latitude E6530 laptop.  I've tried to use it for almost a month but have given up and am returning it.  How do I clear all my personal information; email, contacts, calender, etc?  I have the return authorization number but want to reset it to factory condition before sending it back.

Help!

All Replies
  • Hi Danny,

I'm sorry to hear that your table isn't working out for you.

You can reset the device back to factory settings by going into the "PC Settings", you do this by swiping up and searching for settings. Select "Update And Recovery", then "Recovery", and lastly choose "Remove everything and reinstall Windows". Follow the prompts making sure to choose "Fully clean the drive". After the machine reboots you should be all set.

George D

• Yeah I know what you mean the dell pro 68 sucks ,I was I had gotten and android tablet,I do not let the 8 pro at all in fact I have set it up tried to use it reset and put in my desk drawer

• my dell pro 8 is junk never buy one

• Thank you for your so-helpful posts.

• The tablet itself isn't anything great, but is works well as a tablet. It is underpowered for most serious business or gaming needs.

It is however a useful second computer, I just wish it had a video output port which would make it much more useful device.

• Would be nice.  But just add a USB video out adapter cable, as second best?