Dell Venue Pro Keyboard

Mobile Devices

Mobile Devices
Mobile devices Hardware and Software discussion

Dell Venue Pro Keyboard

This question is not answered

Why is my dell's venue pro keyboard not working? It was working last night and now it just does not work, I reseted the phone to factory about 7 times, and it is still not working :(

Any Help?

All Replies
  • I know what you mean.  Not sure if it was due to the firmware update but after I put the update on, my keyboard started to flicker and eventually stopped working.  Did yours stop working after your applied the firmware update?

• I just purchased the phone, so I guess is came already with the update! Is a very annoying issue. No matter how many restore factory settings you do on it, it will work only when it wants to :S I called dell mobility and told them is not working and I did this and that and nothing, the guy told me we will send you another phone, but for sure it will be a refurbished one, and this only has like half week since purchased.

• Can you take it back to the store where you got it for a replacement?

• Dell should give you a BRAND NEW one if your within the first 30 days of purchase. That's what i was told by 2 different reps when i called them. After the 30 days it will be refurbished.

If you are within the first 30 days i wouldn't let a second go by without getting it replaced with a brand new one. Sounds more like a hardware problem then a software problem. imho