Issue: Error occurred while trying to use the spell checker and disctionary in OutLook Express.
Possible causes: Registry error in SharedFilesDir..
Resolution: (Work around)
1. Click Start, click Run, type Regedt32, and then click OK.
2. Double-click to expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder, expand the Software folder, and then expand the Microsoft folder.
3. Double-click to expand the Shared Tools folder, and then click the SharedFilesDir value.
4. On the Edit menu, click Modify.
5. Type C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ in the Value Data box, and then click OK.
6. Quit Registry Editor
(Or) Download the Spell Checker and install it from the following link