Trying to find the 'clone' mode on these is a nightmare, but the functionality is there! However the option to go into clone mode dissapears if you run dualview (also known as multi-monitor/desktop).
To clone your laptop (so what you see on the laptop LCD screen is what is is projected out of the VGA / S-Video ports):
1. Go into Display Properties (Right click the desktop, properties, Display)
2. Using the drop down arrow, select monitor 2
3. Un-check the option, 'Extend my Windows Desktop onto this Monitor' the click Apply
4. Now select Display 1, using the drop down
5. Click Advanced
6. Click the 'GeForce...' tab
7. Click the 'nView Display Mode' option
8. Click 'Clone' Then Apply & OK.