loud beeping noise

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Hardware and Software discussion

loud beeping noise

This question is not answered

Hi,  I have a loud beeping noise coming from my Inspirion Laptop.  It beeps in a series of 3.  The screen is black.  Any help on fixing this?

All Replies
  • Hi Sanselmo912,

Welcome to the community.

I would suggest you to remove the battery & disconnect the AC Adapter from the system and hold the power button down for 20 seconds, to discharge “Static Flea Power”, after that connect AC Adaptor and battery and restart your machine. I would suggest you to run Dell Diagnostics on the system to check for hardware failure, to run dell diagnostics, Turn on the system, press <F12> at the initial Dell logo screen, and select Diagnostics from the boot menu.

Also, I would like to know the system model and in case your system is under warranty please provide me Service tag of the Express code of the system in a private message. You can check the warranty status from the below mentioned link:

http://dell.to/SFq93L

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Please reply if you have any further questions.

Thanks & Regards
    Prateek K
    #iworkfordell