Dell inspiron N5110 win 7 32 bit display driver

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Hardware and Software discussion

Dell inspiron N5110 win 7 32 bit display driver

• please send the display driver 

• I need Dell Inspiron N5110  graphics drivers ( intel HD graphic and Invida graphic) how I can find it ?

Regards,

Mujeeb

• Hi M.Azizi,

Welcome to the Community.

Dell Inspiron N5110 has not been tested with Windows 7 32 bit,so we don't have drivers for Win 7 32 bit.

If you are looking for graphics driver for Windows 7 64 bit,please follow the steps below:

1>logon to www.support.dell.com

2>Choose Support for Home Users

3>Click on Drivers and Downloads.

4>Enter system service tag number (which is on the bottom of your system).

List of drivers for your system will be displayed.Under video you will find the graphics drivers.

Hope this helps.

Thank You

Roshan.

Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community

• Hi Roshan.

My lap is also dell inspiron 15r.. Thank you for your help..

• And how to download dell inspiron 15R N5110 win 7 32 bit wireless driver.. Some one plz help me.. Roshan plz help me..

• Hi mohamedbilal369,

Welcome to the Community.There are few different wireless card which a Inspiron N5110 can be configured with.

Let me know which wireless card your system has.Example Wireless WLAN 1502 Half Mini-Card or Centrino Advanced-N 6230 or Wireless 1701 802.11 b/g/n.

I will see if an can find the drivers for that card for Win 7 32 bit.

Thank you

Roshan.

Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community

• http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19439997.aspx

• Why Dell Inspiron N5110 has not been tested with Windows 7 32 bit?

• Because Dell doesn't ship that system with 32-bit WIndows.

• I posted the above link for guys who are using dell inspiron n5110 with win7 32 bit. Dell does not ship the system with win7 32, but you can always install on your own. I needed the win7 32 because some of the software do not work win 64 bit.

I bought the system with no OS and i installed win7 32 bit on my own. Fortunately Dell does not provide drivers for 32 bit for this system. But you can always find the compatible drivers. My post is a link for that.

• plz send desplay driver ins n5110 windows7 32bits

• i have the symbol 10 in the installation of video card in my Laptop

• my loptop dell inspiron n5110 i down have vga drivers and webcam drivers plz send me

• We got Inspiron 4110. Drivers for Win 7 Prof 64-bit edition work for most of the devices in Win 7 Prof 32-bit. Got the display driver from Intel website  www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/search.html?keyword=Intel+HD+Graphics+driver .  To know which display card is in our laptop, we had to enter service tag in Dell's "support" portal.

• here only one driver man only sound driver you are absolotly wrong.