OPTIMUS DEMONSTRATION NVIDIA CONFIDENTIAL NOT FOR RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION ?!?!?!

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

OPTIMUS DEMONSTRATION NVIDIA CONFIDENTIAL NOT FOR RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION ?!?!?!

This question is answered

Hi

My laptop Vostro 3750 displays the message below on some graphics programs (e.g. Photoshop)

OPTIMUS DEMONSTRATION

NVIDIA CONFIDENTIAL

NOT FOR RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION

Any help or idea?

- Ken

Verified Answer
  • This sounds like video driver issue. If this is from Dell drivers then Get an update from dell otherwise

I would talk to Nvidia as it appears in the control panel as well.

My guess is that this has something to do with drivers from LaptopVideo2Go

Report Unresolved Customer Service Issues here:

Dell - Unresolved Customer Service Issues

I do not work for Dell. I too am a user.

The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating.

All Replies
  • This sounds like video driver issue. If this is from Dell drivers then Get an update from dell otherwise

I would talk to Nvidia as it appears in the control panel as well.

My guess is that this has something to do with drivers from LaptopVideo2Go

Report Unresolved Customer Service Issues here:

Dell - Unresolved Customer Service Issues

I do not work for Dell. I too am a user.

The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating.

• I also had the same problem and installed new graphics drivers that were on the Dell web site and now it works.

• I have the "'OPTIMUS DEMONSTRATION NVIDIA CONFIDENTIAL NOT FOR RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION." Error message over my games. And I don't understand how to fix it.

• I came across this problem on a new Dell Inspiron the other day, when playing videos using VLC.  After various searches on the internet, I found a suggestion to reinstall the Nvidia driver.  So I uninstalled the Nvidia graphics driver, and reinstalled it (same driver, not an updated one). Had to uninstall also the antivirus (ESET Nod 32 v.5) in order to be able to reinstall the new Nvidia driver.  Problem was solved.  Then reinstalled antivirus.