M6600 external display resolution

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

M6600 external display resolution

This question is not answered

The tech support guys here in Italy  cannot say me anything about what I am asking you now (maybe they don't have any official doc about!), even if I have a commercial offer. I am ready to place an order now, but I absolutely need infos before purchasing ...

I bought a Dell Precision M6600 last july and now I need to connect 2 external monitors. I don't have them, so I am about to buy 2 dell U2410 to take advantage of their 1920x1200 full resolution. Are the Displayport and HDMI interfaces  on board able to fully support this resolution? All ok on the U2410 side, web pages with full specs, but I can't find any detailed tech spec of the video interfaces of my M6600, with supported resolution interface version and so on. And what about the port replicators for my laptop? What's the right model to make the most of the M6600 capabilities to have 5 monitors connected? And pls, I'ld need detail tech spec of video interfaces of the right port replicator too, Displayport and HDMI and DVI resolution, version, etc etc ...

Thanks in advance for your help.

All Replies