Latitude E5520 - looking for Webcam Drivers

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

Latitude E5520 - looking for Webcam Drivers

This question is not answered

I'm looking for a application for my integrated webcam. My Latitude is installed with Win7 64bit.

After a while, i found the "dell webcam manager" but the application says, tat no compatible webcam found, please install driver.

Now I'm looking for a driver. Can anyone help me? Is the webcam manager the right one?

Thanks a lot
Frank

All Replies
  • Hello Frank,

Welcome to the Dell Community Forum,

Yes, Dell Webcam Manager is the correct application to use your integrated webcam; you can download the webcam Central application from this link: http://dell-webcam-central.software.informer.com/

You can download the appropriate driver for your system from www.support.dell.com and click on Drivers & Downloads.

You can either use the service tag of your system or select the model from the given list. Make sure you select the correct operating system installed on your computer.

-Niranjan

• Frank,

Webcam is not functioning

Installing Dell Webcam Central

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• hi all,

I need a driver for my Camera :WebCam integrated , Latitude E5520.(Win 7 )

In the help web site, they mention that we can find the driver in Driver and downloads page, Input Section , but I didn't find it.

please could you help to download the driver.

Best regards

Bob

• Hello,

i`ve done everything, like update the software an drivers etc., but the cam still won`t work. What`s wrong ? Help please.

Thx, Chris.

• Chris,

Try reading...

Troubleshooting the Dell Webcam and Dell Webcam Central Software

If you cannot get it to work, then read THIS.

Rick

#DellRockStar

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

• i also have the same problem on windows 7, so i tried installing Ubuntu OS along side windows and the cam is working on Ubuntu. so i use Ubuntu for tha cam and windows for other staff. i know its inconveniencing but its better than nothing

• jaydaka,

Sometimes installing this aka Dell Webcam Central on some computers it works and some it doesn't.

'Rick

#DellRockStar

• Hi all,

Check the following website below where to get more information about Dell WebCam Central application.

Keep in mind that you cannot download it as independent software, it should be already installed on your system, is an option so check your order details.

If you have a problem with it call your local support.

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/kcs/document?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&docid=DSN_397D0C4AF7AA90D8E040A68F5B283A3E&isLegacy=true#2

Daniel