DELL XPS 15 makes buzzing sound - General Hardware - Laptop - Dell Community

DELL XPS 15 makes buzzing sound

Laptop

Laptop
Laptop computer Forums (Audio, General Hardware, Video)

DELL XPS 15 makes buzzing sound

This question is not answered

Hello Team,

I just recently purchased a brand new dell XPS 15" corei7 I am pretty happy with my system but it is making a silent but annoying buzzing sound while browsing the web, scrolling over the toolbar or opening a web page with moving graphics on it and even opening a new folder or file makes a buzzing sound.

I tried to search for a solution over the net but wasn't helpful. If anyone can help me hear please.

Kind Regards

awrasul

All Replies
  • Hi Awrasul,

Thank you for writing to Dell Community Forum.

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address.

Note: please don't mention the service tag or email id on the public forum as it contains your personal information

DELL-Akshatha M
    Social Media Support
    #IWork4Dell
    Dell Support Videos 
    Drivers and Downloads

• I had a situation on an XPS 13 9365.  It has only happened once but when I opened Sudoku the noise started.  Closing Sudoku stopped the noise.

Muting the speakers also stopped the noise.  I assume it is related to the display.  The noise is very soft but noticeable..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XPS 2720, Inspiron 17 7779, Inspiron 15 7567, XPS 13 9365, Inspiron 1545, TB16 Dock

• @Thanks for the reply. I am not really sure as after researching over the internet some other members said it is because of drivers update and then I did reset my laptop to its factory settings assuming it will work but it didn't either

• @Akshatha thanks for the reply.  I have send you my dells's service tag kindly please check your inbox